Toronto The Ivy | 110.33m | 34s | Tricon | Graziani + Corazza

Right across from Bumpkin’s, which is surprisingly still open despite never seem to have any customer.
You mean Blu....

No no, that's too NSFW for this site.

To make a founded, rational point, I will say I enjoy the massing of this project, and its relstionship to it's heritage component. It's respectful of it, with an in kind podium design that nods in some terms to the historic property, while also retaining a very geometric, methodical sense of scale and depth around the property anf below the tower.

You mean Blu....

No no, that's too NSFW for this site.

To make a founded, rational point, I will say I enjoy the massing of this project, and its relstionship to it's heritage component. It's respectful of it, with an in kind podium design that nods in some terms to the historic property, while also retaining a very geometric, methodical sense of scale and depth around the property anf below the tower.
Blu? NSFW? Do you know something I don't? Is Bumpkin's a cover for some sort of underground BDSM club? I always thought it was sketchy.

Why do they do this? The original brick on the heritage facade are all a uniform yellow/beige colour but when the developer re-did the wall along the lane, they chose a mottled effect with 2 brick tones. Why go to the trouble of making a wall that is clearly intended to mimic the old but then not stick with one colour and no dark bricks to match as best as possible?!

Back