Toronto The HUB | 258.46m | 59s | Oxford Properties | Rogers Stirk Harbour

I thought Oxford bought this property a few years ago - or is this in addition to lands they previously bought?

If this is additional, I would think it likely the tower will be redesigned taller to make use of the additional site area.

A few years ago Ports Toronto went looking for a development partner, and intended to stay an equity holder, at the time at least. That calculus must have changed, but they also needed the waiver from the Transport Minister to be able to divest the property to private sector.

It would be nice to see a black triangular skyscraper here:cool::)

upload_2017-5-9_1-13-15.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-9_1-13-15.png
    upload_2017-5-9_1-13-15.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 553
Yes agreed, black tinted and the angular section maybe left as is in blue. Also if the roof were slightly more "shard like".

Sorry for the bump, and apologies for the difficult to see photo, but there has been a drilling crew taking core samples in the parking lot adjacent to the Harbour Commission building. I'll try to get a better picture in the next day or two if they are still there.

drilling.jpg

Attachments

• drilling.jpg
    drilling.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 530
Sorry for the bump, and apologies for the difficult to see photo, but there has been a drilling crew taking core samples in the parking lot adjacent to the Harbour Commission building. I'll try to get a better picture in the next day or two if they are still there.

View attachment 120666

No need to apologize! Thanks for the update.

Hard to believe another office tower would be starting at this time - given all the approved, but not yet built office space.

Back