Toronto The Forest Hill 1 + 2 | ?m | 19s | Lash Group | Richmond Architects

I was shooting St Clair ROW construction on the 23. From the photo of Christie St new intersection, the building can be seen in the background. Will add height to the street edge

IMG_june-23-09-0035.JPG

I love seeing streetwalls develop in areas far outside of downtown. And this project (if both towers are built) is quite handsome!

driving up St. Clair yesterday, this one has quite the looming presence as you approach.....thx for the pics drum...

Wowwww it's really coming up fast now! Finally! :) Spoke to the sales office the other day, they now tell me we should be getting a letter in Sept once the roof is up giving us an updated closing date. My current date is Dec 2009, but they tell me I should expect Feb-Mar 2010 (I'm on the 8th floor).

thanks for the photos drum118~

whether you like it or not ... I'm suprised to see the facade detailing in the podium ... it certainly adds interest to the cladding :)

I see precast 'brick' .... yet again

Aug 15

IMG_aug-15-09-0036.jpg

From Christie St and you can see The Avenue in the distance.
IMG_aug-15-09-0031.jpg

From Oakwood
IMG_aug-15-09-0025.jpg

So any news on Phase 2 of this project? I keep getting coming soon announcements from them but that is about it...haven't even got one fo those in a while.

Is phase 2 dead?

Back