Hamilton The Design District 41 | ?m | 31s | Emblem Developments | Arcadis

Today:
1000002603.jpg
1000002604.jpg

I'm still surprised to see the crane base for phase 3. The architectural plans showed the third phase being built later in a phased construction schedule, and given that they haven't sold it, I figured they would have stuck with that.

They probably atleast need it for this part of the podium.
Yea, km curious if they will build the podium then stop, similar with how the building at Queen and King did the foundation then stopped.

If the podium holds stuff like amenities and other things like the parking garage I imagine is has to be done at the same time. They might be able to do it without a third crane, but seeing as they'll need one anyway, why not. Plus they seem to own their own crane or two so probably not a big deal if the crane sits for a while.

They never installed the piles for this part of the site. So unless they plan on doing that soon, then I don't think this crane is actually for phase 3.

Yea, km curious if they will build the podium then stop, similar with how the building at Queen and King did the foundation then stopped.

If the podium holds stuff like amenities and other things like the parking garage I imagine is has to be done at the same time. They might be able to do it without a third crane, but seeing as they'll need one anyway, why not. Plus they seem to own their own crane or two so probably not a big deal if the crane sits for a while.
I believe these are Limen cranes.

Back