Hamilton The Design District 41 | ?m | 31s | Emblem Developments | Arcadis

Anyone know the sales stats here? Are Towers A & B sold out did they start selling Tower C yet?
I don't have that, and it would great if someone did, but the website is showing "limited units in Tower A&B". That's of course the developer, so who knows, but hopefully changes announced recently mean we might see the condo market.pick back up.

I don't have that, and it would great if someone did, but the website is showing "limited units in Tower A&B". That's of course the developer, so who knows, but hopefully changes announced recently mean we might see the condo market.pick back up.
Optimism is a good thing, but it will probably be Deadsville for a pretty long period of time.

Today, starting the 7th floor on the southeast corner and the third floor underway under the supposed third tower C. Looking back at the picture today, I realized the walls being formed are further back and that's because the 7th floor is where the podium turns into the tower, should really pick up now, around a storey a week I would suspect:
1000011460.jpg

1000011465.jpg

Last edited:
Today, starting the 7th floor on the southeast corner and the third floor underway under the supposed third tower C. Looking back at the picture today, I realized the walls being formed are further back and that's because the 7th floor is where the podium turns into the tower, should really pick up now, around a storey a week I would suspect:
View attachment 596677
Yup. We are currently sitting around here right now compared to your photo:

design district.jpeg

Back