Toronto The Charles at Church | 152.7m | 47s | Aspen Ridge | BDP Quadrangle

A zoom-in:

Toronto Model 12-05-19 The Charles at Church.png

Good luck to us all in getting curtain or window wall of the quality that's being depicted. Hoping my cynicism will be proven wrong.

im really sorry but i hope Aspen Ridge file for bankruptcy before they build this blasphemy.

edit: i'll be less cruel and hope they flip it to someone else , who can build better.

Last edited:
Lots of moving trucks outside the building the last few days and Lola's Kitchen and the Mexican restaurant have closed. Here's a last look at the corner;

I'm sorry for the terribly delayed reply, but I've just recently moved onto Charles St. and have been slowly catching up on the development. I walk by this site every morning on my way to the gym, and had zero idea there used to be trees there. Wow were those ever nice. I understand why they had to go, but those make an already iconic building even more beautiful.

Thanks for the updates guys. It would be better if there is photo. Hope I am not asking too much. Appreciate the update regardless

I walk by the building on my way to the gym each morning, so will do my best to keep updated with pictures of the progress. There's not a ton to see right now (esp. at 6am), and pardon the lighting, but here is a view of the site, as well as a couple of these holes they appear to be digging at specific sites along the foundation of the building. Only equipment that was visible was a disposal bin and a small bobcat pictured:

Cross_Street.jpg

Charles_St.jpg

Church_St.jpg

Back