Toronto The Address at High Park | ?m | 12s | Chestnut Hill | BDP Quadrangle

April 25
6978609386_9c7f6a43d4_b.jpg

6978610012_fea6f20693_b.jpg

Getting ready to start the forming of the grade level floor. End of June looks good for completion of it.

Getting ready to start the forming of the grade level floor. End of June looks good for completion of it.

You really think 7 weeks to do the grade level floor? I was thinking 2 weeks maybe 3 tops based on their current pace. Is there anything special that would require the additional 5 weeks?

It's funny how Bloor changes so quickly just west of high park !

It becomes very high end essentially ... with Bloor west Village followed by the Kingsway.

Funny enough, it surprised how similar Bloor west Village and Yonge and Eglinton (north of Broadway) are ... so many of the exact same shops !
Bloor west Village definitely had more character though.

^Oddly enough I was just using that description to tell someone how I felt about the area. It really does have a Y&E-Lawrence vibe, albeit with a Ukrainian edge.

I sort of like it although I prefer the Junction or St John's Rd/Annette area more. It's definitely a great place to shop for food--I view it like a Kensington Market for grownups.

I wouldn't have made that comparison, to Kensington market that is ... but I can see it a certain degree ... the eastern end of this stretch, near High Pk is being condofied, hopefully the retail strip will continue.

I'll have to check out St John's Rd/Annette !

Back