Attachments

• IMG_9087.jpg
    IMG_9087.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_9088.jpg
    IMG_9088.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
Amazing shot. I wouldn’t have thought it possible to capture the Milky Way so clearly in a shot from downtown Toronto, given the light pollution from the city. And you didn’t shoot so long as to stretch the cars excessively or to wash out the buildings etc. How did you do it?

Amazing shot. I wouldn’t have thought it possible to capture the Milky Way so clearly in a shot from downtown Toronto, given the light pollution from the city. And you didn’t shoot so long as to stretch the cars excessively or to wash out the buildings etc. How did you do it?

I don't think it's his photo, hence the caption at the bottom.

Your instinct about light pollution is correct. Even if the milky way was shot from that location (which I highly doubt), it was added in from another exposure.

It's a decent 65 storey bland tower. It's time for those of us hoping for a little more design pizzazz to move on.

Unless things have changed from this? are you sure?

Chester is referring to the top of the slope (to the right), which was not formed with concrete and will completed with structural steel then enclosed with glass. This is not topped off - yet.

Chester is referring to the top of the slope (to the right), which was not formed with concrete and will completed with structural steel then enclosed with glass. This is not topped off - yet.

I see where Automation Gallery was coming from, though; the slope of the concrete as it stands today (as depicted in the latest photo) doesn't look noticeably different than it appears in the rendering that AG posted, and that rendering also doesn't clearly depict structural steel protruding upwards beyond the concrete except at its most westerly point.

Crane parts coming down this morning.

IMG_7459.JPG
IMG_7457.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7459.JPG
    IMG_7459.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_7457.JPG
    IMG_7457.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 428

Back