Toronto Ten York Street Condos | 224.02m | 65s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

I am much more disappointed in the Shangri La tower. I dont think it surpasses the mythological destination.

ice condos are being built out of reinforced concrete, rebar and glass....i was sure they were guna use actual ice. doesnt live up to the name

Yup, and that the front entrance will be on York.

i like it

It kinda reminds me of World Trade Centre... very boxy.

I'm hoping that this project gets the sales it needs to start construction prior to the epic realization that Toronto "might" have overbuilt issue... fingers crossed. ;)

I'm moving.

1 Scott St. to 10 York.

Going as high as I can afford.

It's been a a long time since something excited me as much as this one.

I thought I liked this design too until I was looking at "357 King St West (former M5V sales centre, Great Gulf, 40s, Quadrangle) posting #40" and saw that part of that building has the exact same exterior treatment as this one. Not too original, and another copy cat design. Why can't these architects come up with something original instead of copying features of building already built? We've seen it over and over again. I am very disappointed now.

ice condos are being built out of reinforced concrete, rebar and glass....i was sure they were guna use actual ice. doesnt live up to the name

..and the CN Tower. I mean what's up with that? Instead of that skywalk thing they just installed, couldn't they have put in a little choo choo train ride to go around in. Jeez!

Here's some approximate views from the 70th floor of Ten York looking southwest, west and north:

uzc0rW

uv3BOb

sC7N89

skCv4C

Really - tough choice. If you're looking to buy at 1 Bloor or Aura, you choose to look south to get both the city and the lake.

Here you have to choos north view for the city or south view for the lake.

Back