Toronto Ten York Street Condos | 224.02m | 65s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

I think it might even be more than that now. Interestingly Harbour Plaza across the street (with a PATH connection) sold starting at just under $600 psf (it also has sold well, not surprisingly).

I think I read somewhere that a path connection for 10 York would be very difficult. HP's connection is elevated all the way (from MLS to RBC).

I think I read somewhere that a path connection for 10 York would be very difficult. HP's connection is elevated all the way (from MLS to RBC).

Doesn't ICE have a path sys., couldn't they from 10 York do the same, (shorter elevated walkway) under the Gardiner to ICE.
Also i wonder how long before that parking garage to the south-west gets demolished for a new development fronting the re-designed Harbour street

Last edited:
Doesn't ICE have a path sys., couldn't they from 10 York do the same, (elevated walkway) under the Gardiner to ICE.
Also i wonder how long before that parking garage gets demolished for a new development fronting the re-designed Harbour street

I was walking by the garage the night of the snowstorm thinking the same thing. It's owned by the federal government (I think), I'm not sure if there is a federal level development arm like we have with Build Toronto who partnered up with Tridel for 10 York.

I am pretty confident that $750/sqft is a reasonable price for a prime location in the middle of everything....based on my recent experience with TRIDEL, they never go wrong

How is that irrelevant - if most units are sold and if construction financing has been arranged the price for the remaining units typically increases as there is less urgency to sell those units quickly.

Like I said...moving on. I won't derail the thread any longer.

guys what is the real height of this tower I am freaakin confuse. some people say it is 224m and some people say it is 253. :confused:

Our dataBase entry is correct.

Back