Toronto TeaHouse 501 Yonge Condominiums | 170.98m | 52s | Lanterra | a—A

Perhaps we should see what the Yonge Street pedestrianization and upgrade looks like first. There's no point putting a tree in if it's only going to get ripped out 3-5 years later.
They could add planters to help soften the streetscape. Now all we see is concrete and glass. Not exactly inviting.

Hopefully this puts an end to the “they didn’t fill in the gaps!” discourse

23BD9C07-58A6-49B1-B3A8-9B8A70E71E49.jpeg

Also some dark coloured terra cotta baguettes going up on the podium

2B53B6C8-31EB-4820-BFE4-1D70ADD71219.jpeg

013B965F-6367-4D42-9975-4C483902C776.jpeg

They are still providing Danby brand mosquito coil type range as standard in Teahouse condos. Have not seen this in newly built for the longest time.

C5405905_3.jpg

At first blush, w/o measuring, the fridge size and d/w size look fine to me; what strikes me first is that the oven looks rather tiny and is also mismatched.......what gives w/that?

You can go all white, that's fine........or all stainless............but not both......pick one..........

Also, way too few cupboards............and is there actually any usable counterspace?

Holy @##@, that's smaller than my galley kitchen!

I've seen larger kitchens in microflats. They cant seriously be selling units like this can they!?
kitchens in new condos have been hilariously useless and tiny for years now. No idea how anyone actually cooks anything other than a microwave dinner in half of them.

The white stove really is a curious choice, at least getting a basic stainless steel unit would likely have cost only a handful of extra dollars a unit. Perhaps Lanterra managed to get some clearance sale on the Danby units somehow? Even then it's an odd thing to cheap out on considering the small amount of money it saves and the large visual impact on the units.

Back