Toronto TeaHouse 501 Yonge Condominiums | 170.98m | 52s | Lanterra | a—A

Today:

IMG_4248.jpg

Curious to see what the balcony treatment ends up being like. The renders show brick but I don’t see supports or precast anchors cast into the slab.

Are there plans to disguise the ugly parking garage visible along yonge. That makes the project look sterile and oh so 70's + 80's, when parking garages were a thing. Not so much any more. I understand
they are necessary, but making them standout along a major thoroughfare like Yonge, looks like an architectural mistake.

Are there plans to disguise the ugly parking garage visible along yonge. That makes the project look sterile and oh so 70's + 80's, when parking garages were a thing. Not so much any more. I understand
they are necessary, but making them standout along a major thoroughfare like Yonge, looks like an architectural mistake.

It's going to be all covered up.

799-88390.jpg

You know you can just check the database file, right?

Back