Toronto TeaHouse 501 Yonge Condominiums | 170.98m | 52s | Lanterra | a—A

Bubble tea store opening next to Japadog on Yonge. Quite the concentration of bubble tea stores on this stretch of Yonge. Does it need a nickname? Little Tea Town? :D

IMG_1578.jpeg

Looks like the rest of the retail units have all been let now, all have signs in the windows now. I wonder if they reduced rents recently since all these units suddenly got leased in a short period of time after sitting empty for a while.

The remaining empty units will become Haidilao, Fit4Less, Firehouse Subs & Clutch Vape

Looks like the rest of the retail units have all been let now, all have signs in the windows now. I wonder if they reduced rents recently since all these units suddenly got leased in a short period of time after sitting empty for a while.

The remaining empty units will become Haidilao, Fit4Less, Firehouse Subs & Clutch Vape
I mean...good, I guess. Better than vacant. The only interesting thing is Haidilau though...

I mean...good, I guess. Better than vacant. The only interesting thing is Haidilau though...

I was surprised to see Haidilao here since they already have a location close by on Yonge just south of Dundas. They must be doing very well. I have been a couple of times and the wait times for tables were quite long with people packed in the entrance way.

I was surprised to see Haidilao here since they already have a location close by on Yonge just south of Dundas. They must be doing very well. I have been a couple of times and the wait times for tables were quite long with people packed in the entrance way.
I guess the new Haidilao will occupy the space on Maitland?

Firehouse is interesting IMO. While I absolutely love Asian foods of all kids, the stretch from College to Bloor has been pretty consistently opening up Korean and Chinese food places. Even if it is another American sub chain (albeit a decent one), it certainly means more variety. Now, if we can get some new South American or African food in the area, I’d be a happy camper.

Back