Taylor, The | 121m | 36s | Tricon House | Diamond Schmitt

tstormers

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone know how this development and the 401-415 King are supposed to be built? I thought there was a mandate for 25m between towers and these two sites are awfully close to each other and not that large. Maybe someone has an update?

Rupert Pumpkin

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone know how this development and the 401-415 King are supposed to be built? I thought there was a mandate for 25m between towers and these two sites are awfully close to each other and not that large. Maybe someone has an update?
I'm curious about that as well....Tall Buildings Guidelines require a minimum tower separation of 25 m, this looks to be 11-12 m.

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Today:
57spadinaIMG_1025.JPG
57spadinaIMG_1069.JPG

Attachments

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
So they built the pool first? :)
Our newest amenity. Bask in Toronto's mineral-rich glacial deposit pools and let the rejuvenating properties of petroleum-laced shale preserve your youth

Vanalla

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like DSAI let the New York design team take on this one... Looks like it came straight off of 5th Avenue.

Very down though, awesome infill work.

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I feel like that these platforms are quickly becoming the norm in Toronto to prevent lane closures - there are now 4 of them in the city on various sites. I like them, Tory's push to minimize lane closures seems to have had some effect at least, the amount of lane closures around the city does seem to have dropped significantly in the last few years.