Toronto Sun Life Financial Tower & Harbour Plaza Residences | 236.51m | 67s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

I doubt they have a tenant ... though the rumor was they planed to build on spec ...

There is a rumor that 100 adelaide i.e. the Oxford property, has a tenant, just not announcement.

Are those condo renders 100% guaranteed? Are they proceeding? What a shame if they are because I liked the circular barber shop tower so much better than this. And it's twinned again like practically every other condo proposed or U/C in Toronto. Even office. Take BAC East... Why does it have to be similar in design as West? Same colour too? People love ICE -- and it is great, don't get me wrong -- but, with the exception of height, they're the same. The waterfront is already peppered with uninspired green/blue/grey twins; does it really need more? You'd also think the developers would see that and come up with a fresh, unique design and be a stand out. Some brick and some beigh could do wonders for the area.

This was an old rendering from months ago

ACCamera_2.4 (1024x1024).jpg

Attachments

• ACCamera_2.4 (1024x1024).jpg
    ACCamera_2.4 (1024x1024).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 660
Just not sure why these projects can't have creative ways to conceal their mechanical floors... The view from the CN tower observation deck is getting grotty...

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
They've fenced off a portion of the parking lot today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 414
Target is going to be the lead retail tenant in the podium

I saw the plans at work today

Back