Toronto Sun Life Financial Tower & Harbour Plaza Residences | 236.51m | 67s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

HealthOne opened (partially) today, just missing their Jan 2019 deadline.

The only thing open right now is the juice bar/healthy eating quick-service place. The doctors offices and such appear hidden behind a knock down panel.

Looks like Coppa's is finally going to open soon. We just got this notice:

Preview of Market 63 by Coppas
Dear Residents:

The Coppa Family cordially invites all residents to the preview of Market 63.

On DATE REMOVED (mid Feb)., there will be an exclusive evening of wine and food tasting, food expertise sharing and a tour of their new market. They are located at One York, on the second floor PATH. Enjoy!

Proudly Managed By,

MenRes Property Management Inc.

Looks like Coppa's is finally going to open soon. We just got this notice:

Preview of Market 63 by Coppas
Dear Residents:

The Coppa Family cordially invites all residents to the preview of Market 63.

On DATE REMOVED (mid Feb)., there will be an exclusive evening of wine and food tasting, food expertise sharing and a tour of their new market. They are located at One York, on the second floor PATH. Enjoy!

Proudly Managed By,

Thanks for sharing this with us while still keeping the content confidential. Appreciate it!

More stores were announced on Friday when they started covering the hoarding with branding. South Street Burger is going right next to the bridge to WPP and a restaurant named Krs or Kys (the whole thing is really hard to read) is going next to South Street Burger.

As far as I can tell this means all the available retail on PATH (Level 2) is now filled out.

More stores were announced on Friday when they started covering the hoarding with branding. South Street Burger is going right next to the bridge to WPP and a restaurant named Krs or Kys (the whole thing is really hard to read) is going next to South Street Burger.

As far as I can tell this means all the available retail on PATH (Level 2) is now filled out.

It looks like South St Burger, The Krys milk tea bar (http://thekrys.com/), and a sushi burrito place.

As a resident here I'm happy about how the retail worked out. It's pretty much set up so that anything I may need is right in the complex; household basics, groceries, some clothing choices, haircut. I pretty much never need to get out of my slippers and bathrobe.

I still have mixed feelings about the gym being a public gym that we get memberships to, but it is a great facility even if the hours can be a bit limited compared to a condo gym.

As a resident here I'm happy about how the retail worked out. It's pretty much set up so that anything I may need is right in the complex; household basics, groceries, some clothing choices, haircut. I pretty much never need to get out of my slippers and bathrobe.

I still have mixed feelings about the gym being a public gym that we get memberships to, but it is a great facility even if the hours can be a bit limited compared to a condo gym.

my previous condo gym closed at 11pm, this one closes at 10pm, so not that much different, but i believe this one opens earlier compared to my previous condo gym so it evens out for me

Condo gyms have closing hours? Weird. None of mine had any restrictions including the pool.

In my two previous condos restrictions applied, generally 5am to Midnight for the gyms and similar for pools. In the NYC apt gym is 24/7.

I don't find the closing hours too restrictive as I'm generally a morning workout guy, but it would be nice to go down and use the sauna at night, 10pm can be restrictive for that, and especially tough on weekends when closing is 6pm.

pretty sure my gym has restricted hours too - but i'm in a rental. The hours are pretty liberal though, I can't remember them for a reason.

Looks like glass is falling off 88 Harbour from the winds today:

HARBOUR STREET CLOSED

February 12th, 2019

Dear Resident(s),

Re: Harbour Street Closed from York Street to Bay Street

Please note Harbour Street has been closed off between York Street and Bay Street.

At this time, Police and the Fire department have secured the south-east side of 88 Harbour. We advise all residents that nobody should be exiting or entering through the revolving doors onto Harbour Street. All vehicles must exit through Lakeshore Blvd.

We kindly ask residents to avoid this area until the proper authorities have cleared the scene.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Looks like glass is falling off 88 Harbour from the winds today:

HARBOUR STREET CLOSED

February 12th, 2019

Dear Resident(s),

Re: Harbour Street Closed from York Street to Bay Street

Please note Harbour Street has been closed off between York Street and Bay Street.

At this time, Police and the Fire department have secured the south-east side of 88 Harbour. We advise all residents that nobody should be exiting or entering through the revolving doors onto Harbour Street. All vehicles must exit through Lakeshore Blvd.

We kindly ask residents to avoid this area until the proper authorities have cleared the scene.

Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Nope. Was from this guy's office, SunLife building, facing South East, you can see the Aon building and RBC building in the background, reflecting on Harbour Plaza
same view from google maps https://goo.gl/maps/Jn2PbqUxArK2

Back