Toronto Sun Life Financial Tower & Harbour Plaza Residences | 236.51m | 67s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

This morning
harbour plaza.jpg

Attachments

• harbour plaza.jpg
    harbour plaza.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,166
Thanks for the re-post, udo. That's one large site...and that angle is a great perspective from which to imagine the many changes going on in that one small area over the next number of years, not least of which is the Gardiner off-ramp re-design...

Just wait until they start work on 10 York, directly across from One York, that's going to be one massive construction zone, and when complete, a very tall intersection!

Just wait until they start work on 10 York, directly across from One York, that's going to be one massive construction zone, and when complete, a very tall intersection!

You should have seen Bremner when Maple Leaf Square and Telus House were both under construction. It was like a land bridge to the ACC:

481803891_c056b30fe8_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/people/7791383@N05/

pretty good progress so far it will be interesting to see how far they are in 2 months

I can't believe these are being built already. I don't think they're on the market yet.

The office tower is on the market. Harbour Plaza is very close to being on the market. The podium will go in as will the PATH connection from the ACC through to WPP III no matter what.

Once the condos are on the market, I cannot see these units not selling. What a great location.

Awesome pics CN, your contributions have been really great recently.I'm guessing those above are from 1998 back when I was playing pokemon.

Back