Sugar Wharf Condominiums (Phase 1) | 231m | 70s | Menkes | a—A

mburrrrr

Member Bio
Reaction score
From 2019. Getting there.
Maybe I’ll work on my sketching next year.
Or leave the good work to @Koops65
A631B90F-10C7-4F4F-B913-35288418A3F4.jpeg

Last edited:

Star Fox

Member Bio
Reaction score
Agreed. I know this will sound crazy, but how great would it have been to have one of the colours be the cotton candy pink that was used in the marketing? Would be a showstopper. (Though might have to change the other colours to make it work - maybe white, pink, and navy blue.)

UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
I don't care what aaaaaaaaaanyone says: I think with the balconies like that, these are gonna look supacool.

For the poor folks who have to work on them will definitely think those balconies are supacool'd alright, goodness. >.<

Bjays92

Member Bio
Reaction score
I think it'll turn out ok. It's just hard to see the pattern right now.

The good thing about this is there's no question they're using high quality materials. Could they maybe have been more ambitious? Sure. But I'll take a more cautious design at a high quality than something ambitious that gets value engineered, a la Nobu.

daptive

Member Bio
Reaction score
I think it'll turn out ok. It's just hard to see the pattern right now.

The good thing about this is there's no question they're using high quality materials. Could they maybe have been more ambitious? Sure. But I'll take a more cautious design at a high quality than something ambitious that gets value engineered, a la Nobu.
I'll take quality staid over cheap audacious any day—especially with Toronto developer track records.