Toronto Studio and Studio2 on Richmond | 131.06m | 41s | Aspen Ridge | BDP Quadrangle

1t7rOQT.jpg

0VTb1GU.jpg

ETV65Vv.jpg

KL3SLCy.jpg

I wish the glass was actually that blue, and not a reflection. I've been watching to see if they use any of those colourful pieces they used on the podium, on the towers at all but haven't spotted any. It's fun, but I feel like if its as sparse as it is now it will just look out of place.

New York is so insecure, always using the names of other cities for its buildings.

/sarcasm. What drives me nuts is when Torontonians complain that we should not use names of/from other cities for projects here. It happens all over the world in the biggest bestest most secure cities anywhere. /rant

Wish that pop of green was staying. The window wall on Nelson St is hideous. The bargain-basement materials of this project don't do it any favours.

Wish that pop of green was staying. The window wall on Nelson St is hideous. The bargain-basement materials of this project don't do it any favours.

Agree with all of that. The pop of green is refreshing and I like the strong street apron. I can't find anything else nice to say about this one.

I have to say, I'm enjoying the valley effect on Queen from all the higher development on Richmond - low-rise, historic, fine-grained streetscapes with the shiny new-build density rising behind. It's almost like we get the best of both worlds.

Wow. Tough crowd. Agreed Nelson is awful but, Richmond looks good and the tower looks okay.

Back