Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

there was an interview with trump in one of those free newspapers down in the financial district, and he said sales were around 50%.

50% of the units or 50% of the value of the building? Given all the mega penthouses, those two figures could be very different.

At 925 ft. this is still a giant tower...not sure how anyone can complain about the height reduction.

I wonder if Trump will be the tallest building in the world that is completely invisible in the skyline.

50% of the units or 50% of the value of the building? Given all the mega penthouses, those two figures could be very different.

I wonder if Trump will be the tallest building in the world that is completely invisible in the skyline.

manhattan might have something to say about that...empire state building?

BTW, the building has grown 5 feet in the latest info I've received from the architect. The building is now 924.79 ft / 281.88 m."

Maybe it's the changes in barometric pressure that cause this.

trumptoronto we eagerly await news of construction. When it becomes available please share with us first.

And if not first, then please, no later than third or fourth. Fifth would be just too difficult.

hmmm, does this at all affect our eagerly waiting of trumptoronto? or should we continue to do that anyway?

Its been 17 years since we got something even close to this height so as disappointed as I am with this project both design wise, height reduction and its lengthy selling time, it's nice to see it finally go up.

Well, at least it looks like it's happening. So many people proclaimed this project dead. Something tells me Trump is not going to come back here with another project.

Back