Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Daily Commercial News

Trump International tower inching upward in Toronto
August 17, 2009

11.jpg

The Trump tower will have 118 residences and 261 hotel guest rooms when complete.

Crews have completed construction on seven floors of the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Toronto and have now begun work on the eighth level, which will be the first floor of the hotel.

The tower will have 118 residences and 261 hotel guest rooms when complete.

The hotel rooms will occupy the lower part of the building, from levels 11 to 29. Each of the residential levels (floors 33 to 60) will have four to six suites.

The top floors of the building will house 4,000- to 7,000-square-foot penthouse suites, with great rooms, libraries, galleries, entry foyers and terraces.

A number of suites were recently released for sale.

Prices range from $900,000 for a hotel condominium to $2 million for residential condominiums.

Talon International Development Inc. is the developer on the Trump tower. Lewis Builds Corp. is the general contractor.

http://www.dailycommercialnews.com/article/id34967

I hear that they're preparing to cap at the top of the eighth floor, and that the the curtain wall was really for 1 bloor, they're storing it on the top, while the rest gets turned into a parking garage.

I'm just telling you what I heard, dun mean to start any rumors..
:cool:

Alright, they're above the parking garage. This is it, it's really going to start to fly upwards now. This one will be fun to watch rise.

I hear that they're preparing to cap at the top of the eighth floor, and that the the curtain wall was really for 1 bloor, they're storing it on the top, while the rest gets turned into a parking garage.

This is getting rather tired don't you think?

Yeah, I saw this 150 ton behemoth being trucked down the Gardiner this morning.

wall-big-bottle-cap.jpg

Yeah, I also heard they are going to put up a big sign that says "BULLSHIT" on the eighth floor.

....Really people. I mean, something like 1 Bloor is simply a pipe dream and that's quite obvious-- but it's not even a question if Trump goes up or not. It is not stopping any time soon.

thx for the trump pics, cal, I think this one will start to really move once they finish the lobby floor....

Back