Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

In a few years, when all the various towers are finished near Nathan Phillips, the view from the city hall green roof at magic hour will be awesome. Crystal point towers glittering on all four sides, lacking only for jetpacks and flying cars.

9098887941_eedee4c5ba_b.jpg

Last edited:
Its a shame this view will be lost of Trump... its one of my favorites. Still think its a shame that Trump is situated where it is. The best views keep blocking this tower...and its really not all that bad. They really should have gone with the origional hieght as it seems pointless where it is now. will anyone even have a view from trump once everything fills in the gaps around it? other then those near the top and penthouse? I supose the direct western views from trump looking down Adilade will never completely go.

This is the city where we are just okay with things not working and just functioning enough to get by.

Witness the broken fountain at University & Queen, that's what, four years now?

They really should have gone with the origional hieght as it seems pointless where it is now. will anyone even have a view from trump once everything fills in the gaps around it? other then those near the top and penthouse? I supose the direct western views from trump looking down Adilade will never completely go.

Agree, the original height would have been much better. The south views are good too.

Was it still boarded up as if something was/is happening?

Yes, and with covers/tarps on the fences so that you can't see into the area when walking by without peeking through cracks.

Taken today:
the views from the Stock terrace are pretty nice, although it woulda been way more awesome had they put the restaurant on a higher level,

DSC_0082 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

DSC_0083 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

DSC_0074 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

DSC_0072 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

From Canoe:

DSC_0140 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

DSC_0167 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

DSC_0166 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

Trump Pano by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

Trump pano 3 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

Trump Pano 2 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr

Trump Pano 1 by stevevephotostream#1, on Flickr