Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

6256517568_c42ef92a3f_b.jpg

great pic. the east side is looking much better.

and great news on the hotel!

The Trump penthouse suite makes the Ritz Toronto penthouse a down right bargain at only $6,000.00 a night! I'm guessing Trump will hold the tittle for most expensive hotel room in Canada and probably one of the most expensive in the world! I know Vegas has a few hotel rooms that are 20 thousand plus a night.

The Trump penthouse suite makes the Ritz Toronto penthouse a down right bargain at only $6,000.00 a night! I'm guessing Trump will hold the tittle for most expensive hotel room in Canada and probably one of the most expensive in the world! I know Vegas has a few hotel rooms that are 20 thousand plus a night.

lol. i'm guessing you're referring to the hotel suite (not penthouse), and ya, i think it's overpriced, i mean, this is Toronto?? not to mention, it's not unique enough to justify the price (ex. not atop a 100 storey building or something, like the hotels at SWFC and international commerce centre).

and no, this doesn't even touch the most expensive rooms in the world. I think the Burj Al Arab one goes of $60k a night, i think, could be more.

That's just the base decking, not the final cladding.

(It's actually rolled steel decking)

That is correct and you can see it on both side of the spire that is haft done.

The concrete pump at grade was sitting on a flat deck truck as I was shooting the area with the mobile crane still there. The roof pump should be coming down any day now.

I noticed today also, the steel I shot on this truck on Oct 07, is for the skylight at the very top. There are more of these beams up there now. The cross members still have to be welded in place. Today photos should be up in a week time, based on my workload at this time.
6256070739_8428325d25_b.jpg

drum could use the 'ROTATE' function in Photoshop - it works wonders... for example;
Why should I have to rotate my Photo??

That HSS is to span the gaps that you see between the two concrete damper tank boxes. They are designed to carry a masonry wall.

drum could use the 'ROTATE' function in Photoshop - it works wonders... for example;

6256517568_c42ef92a3f_b.jpg

(credit to drum911 for the photo)

i looked at that again, and actually, drum's angle could very well be justified... the lines match up perfectly with those of Scotia Plaza. so it's symmetrical.

Back