Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Well, we went up Trump today... and we have a lot to bring you over the next few days as we sort through our best photos. While we do, take a moment to check out the renderama that is the Trump page in our dataBase: we have about 30 renders up, some of which you have never seen before. It is here.

In the meantime, check out our first pic on the front page - look - it's the base of the spire!

What's up with the incredibly out of date renders ? Weird.

edit; nevermind, they're from your database. I fail at reading.

Last edited:
Well, we went up Trump today... and we have a lot to bring you over the next few days as we sort through our best photos. While we do, take a moment to check out the renderama that is the Trump page in our dataBase: we have about 30 renders up, some of which you have never seen before. It is here.

In the meantime, check out our first pic on the front page - look - it's the base of the spire!

OMGEEZUS! can't wait!
I honestly never thought you guys would get atop Trump!, you guys rock!, urbantoronto can do ANYTHING.... this is great stuff!

trump_june15b.jpg

June 15th 2011

that photo got me thinking again...
Am i the only one who finds it JAW DROPPING how insanely tall/skinny the original 70 storey proposal would look if built today?... holy cow...

Photo by lxmoss:
hope he didn't mind.

5837011219_9ee9826f10_b.jpg

Oh, stop it steveve, the "insanely tall, skinny" thing would not have hurt Toronto at all. Trump's a stump of what it could have been.

LOL! ^^^ from that perspective, since Scotia Plaza is closer to the camera than Trump, trump's roof will only come up to about a bit higher than the crane, and the spire (from this POV) will be about the height of the Commerce Court West spire from here.

and i've never seen a night pic like that where the KPMG logo is THAT BRIGHT! holy cow, they aren't kidding when they say this thing is bright.

LOL! ^^^ from that perspective, since Scotia Plaza is closer to the camera than Trump, trump's roof will only come up to about a bit higher than the crane, and the spire (from this POV) will be about the height of the Commerce Court West spire from here.

and i've never seen a night pic like that where the KPMG logo is THAT BRIGHT! holy cow, they aren't kidding when they say this thing is bright.

Speaking of bright, I believe the illuminated corner piece on Trump Stump (northwest corner, all the way up) will be a very good statement all the time, in any weather.

It's quite tall actually, and I regret not having asked someone to stand in the hallway so that you would have a better idea of the scale!

Great tour so far!

I wonder if that is re-purposed First Canadian Place Carrara marble in that one bathroom? I bet they got a deal on the price!

awesome work UT guys! the tour is great so far!
i have to say, this hotel is VERY unique compared to those like Four Seasons, Ritz, and shangri-la. the views are completely mini-manhattan/chicago like.

love these pics from the homepage:
especially the corner hotel-room photo. the sweet view of the bay street canyon as well as adelaide. intense. i don't even recognize toronto from up there.

http://urbantoronto.ca/news/2011/06/urbantoronto-ventures-trump-international-hotel-and-tower

urbantoronto-1351-3894.jpg

urbantoronto-1351-3898.jpg

I am imagining this view once more of the ED towers (and Shangri-La) are completed. Then it will REALLY look like Manhattan!

urbantoronto-1351-3904.jpg

Back