Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

massing, colour, big yawn so far. That roof better be sharp.

Trump taken today.

5099807853_a38b3579f2_b.jpg

STUNNING capture Mo-tage! SUPER density right there! i love how skinny this tower is! And the cladding is really looking better... I can see this cladding looking great all the way up! :D!

STUNNING capture Mo-tage! SUPER density right there! i love how skinny this tower is! And the cladding is really looking better... I can see this cladding looking great all the way up! :D!

Super density? What are you talking about? That is not exactly what I'd call super density.
This is:

New_York_from_Empire_State_Building.jpg

Man, that Pan-Am Tower is huge. I think that Tower would work best on Bloor Street if it were in Toronto....

Somewhere adjacent to the Manulife Tower....

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about baby!!!

Looking at how beautiful the Chyrlser building spire is, Trump's pinnicle would be much nicer if it capped the top with something creative, rather than the current 1/4 dome thingy.

Super density? What are you talking about? That is not exactly what I'd call super density.
This is:

hahaha... whenever we mention "super density", its used in a "canadian way"! toronto's financial district IS the densest part in the world!!!! (for canada! :D)

What really amazes me is the distance between Bay Adelaide and Trump. It's incredible having such tall towers placed right up agains the street. There's really nothing like it in canada and even the financial district (all the other towers are spaced out a bit... TD Centre doesn't count)

Had 2 other towers been placed on the south-west and north-west corners of Bay and Adelaide, it would be the greatest intersection of ALLLL TIIIIIME!!!! (Kanye West sorta thing) :p

There are two fine buildings on those corners already. Besides, they were towers in their day, specifically the Canada Permanent Trust Building, which was one of Toronto's taller buildings for a few years.

Back