Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

Ooo get over yourself already ... enough of this 7s parking non-sense

Ok fine THIS is the last floor... then they are capping it.

:rolleyes:

Do you think the parking rates will be reasonable? I would like to find somewhere close to park, but not pay a fortune. I'm tired of walking from the Esplanade to Bay Street lol

Do you think the parking rates will be reasonable? I would like to find somewhere close to park, but not pay a fortune. I'm tired of walking from the Esplanade to Bay Street lol

You're tired of walking from the Esplanade to Bay St? lol What is that, about a 3 minute walk? Are 75 or something? lol (shouldn't you be retired by now:D)

You're tired of walking from the Esplanade to Bay St? lol What is that, about a 3 minute walk? Are 75 or something? lol (shouldn't you be retired by now:D)

I should be more specific. Esplanade & Scott to King & Bay lol :D

ANd no...i'm not 75! haha

Exactly how many parking spots are they going to fit per level with that floor space? Doesn't look like it could fit more then 2 dozen a floor...

Its around 20-30 dollars for valet parking at most hotels overnight, Marriott, Sheraton, and Westin Harbour at least. This is should be around the same I assume.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is valet only at the trump.

Its around 20-30 dollars for valet parking at most hotels overnight, Marriott, Sheraton, and Westin Harbour at least. This is should be around the same I assume.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is valet only at the trump.

I stayed at the King Edward last weekend and they wanted $42/night for Valet.

Rediculous!

Back