Toronto Spire Condos | 144.77m | 45s | Context Development | a—A

That's correct. As AP mentioned roof of 47th floor is half done. Full topping off should happen next week assuming no rain.

In the picture above on the right hand, Spire looks great with the buildings getting progressively taller towards the BNS. I like it.

"See New York from your balcony" as the blurb says. Or, better still, see your own city from your balcony.

I've noticed many of the newer towers like RoCP, Spire, the met etc. are making significant impacts on the cityscape. It goes to show that a 500ish foot tower is still a very significant addition to the city.

IMG_7099.jpg

IMG_7112.jpg

Spire (UT)

Does anyone know if there will be one level or two levels of mechanicals?

The rendering shows two with the roof being the 48th floor.

Very nice. Tall and sleek and I think the yellow panels are growing on me.

roof mechanical floors are strange and only half-sized (horizontally)... nothing like the render at all. And tallish.

I'll post a pic soon. It's starting to suggest it could indeed be sumkinda spire. One more setback plus an Aussie flagpole and it's a SP!RE.

I don't know what's happening to the top of Spire but I like it. I thought it was going to be a simple, square, glass box but the top seems to be getting interesting. It's looking nothing like the rendering. It might add a little interest to a boxy skyline.

Overall, the building looks really, really great - both close up and from far away. The clean, sleek design fits so well into the neighbourhood.

I don't know what's happening to the top of Spire but I like it. I thought it was going to be a simple, square, glass box but the top seems to be getting interesting. It's looking nothing like the rendering. It might add a little interest to a boxy skyline.

I suspect it will look like the boxy rendering once the top is clad. We'll have to wait and see.

I love riding in from the east, it's so thin and it makes Scotia look like a Monster. It looks good though, and I like how it sticks out from the cluster a bit.

Back