Toronto Spire Condos | 144.77m | 45s | Context Development | a—A

Re: N/W Corner?

It is nice to see newer residential projects in the core finally reaching ever-greater heights. I always thought Pantages Tower should have been at least an additional ten stories.

Re: Spire (UT

I look at Pantages as ushering in the recent boom in Toronto projects.

To me, it seems like the right height, as it leads the progression to the taller and better projects in the core.

Re: N/W Corner?

Have they started the interior finishing work on the lobby?

Trying to figure out where the lobby is. The Adelaide side has a two door entrance where the sales centre is now. I assume that's retail. To the west of it is a one door entrance that doesn't seem impressive enough for the entrance. Church has a one door entrance between the tower and the low rise that again doesn't seem too impressive. Would the main entrance be the opposite end of the Church entrance from the courtyard? I assume it is. And yes they are working on this area between the tower and the low rise.

Re: Spire (UT

I think the main entrance will be off of the parkette, so it will be off Lombard. That's my guess, anyway.

Re: Re: Spire (UT

I think the main entrance will be off of the parkette, so it will be off Lombard. That's my guess, anyway.

Mine too -- that's the case at Spire, which is a similar site configuration (incl. the park).

^I agree too - especially when I believe Mozo's residences entrance is situated off of the parkette/parking lot in the rear of the building

Mozo has a pretty nice entrance off King as well.

^Both. The elevator only goes to the 4th floor and down to the garage (p1,p2), but can be used by all residents.

Sidewalks are complete on Church and Adelaide. No room for trees.

Also, not sure if people are moving in but tonight, for the first time, I saw a lot of units on the lower levels lit up.

Can't wait to see lights on in this beauty. Shame about the trees though, oh well.

Also noticed the glass covering the mechanical floors is a lighter colour. Either that or it is the same colour but the fact that there are no walls behind them is making them look lighter.

I've seen lights on as well, however I doubt it's new occupants since first occupany, to my understanding, is not until January. Maybe it's trades people working?

I looked a little closer last night and the units were empty. They just left the lights on. And access to the lobby, which is unlit, is still blocked off by fencing.

Looks like they have started finishing work on the lobby as well...last time I passed by there was some major drywalling going on.

Back