Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

Just drove by today, it seems like top two floors of windows left to do, with some random windows missing on some lower floors.

I'm glad to hear the fins will be followed through as in the concept and renderings, should be a great development when finished, too bad they couldn't have had it more closer to the lake! I would have preferred this to some more bland projects such as Nautilus or Ocean Club that are on the lake. Well regardless congrats to those who bought into this development( I almost did, but couldn't wait so long so purchased something close by) its really unique, and as for move in dates being delayed, that is expected and seems to be the norm in the industry.

It definitely was a real nice sales center, they had catering and free premium drinks including alcohol. I can say I enjoyed my multiple visits there.

Nice pics AMB.
I'm really liking how this is turning out - especially with the word that the fins are still part of the plan.

Lookijng at that pic, it's hard to believe the fins are going to be added down the building. In the rendering, the fins seem to come out a few feet from the building, on top, yet on the photo, they do not. Can they actually add to the fins, to make them stick out from the building? Why would they have not just made them bigger to start with? It just doesn't look to me like the fins will be extended out and then lengthed to the bottom of the building but I hope I'm wrong.

28602069.jpg

I’m guessing from the latest pics that what is currently completed might be the supporting structures and the fins might extend from it.
(credit to AMB for the pic)

No problem Remush, and I was also thinking the same thing, it may be some cladding that will most likely go over it and will follow all the way down the building. The cladding may be pre-moulded concrete or plastic/aluminium type. At least i'm hoping, they did use pre-moulded concrete on the Nautilus podium, so something similar may happen here, maybe not necessarily be concrete.

If once they are installed the fins don't extend quite so far from the building as is shown in the renderings... I won't mind. For those who have bought units that will have the balconies with the fins, the further they extend, the more they will crop the view. Jus' sayin'.

Pish posh! Our need to enjoy superior exterior architecture trumps that of the owners need for an unobstructed view! ;)

haha. I agree with Towered. Plus i'm also one of the owners who will have a balcony inbetween those fins.

Just noticed that the fins do not extend from the building. They are flush. They have started to install the middle fin on the lower 2 levels.

Just noticed that the fins do not extend from the building. They are flush. They have started to install the middle fin on the lower 2 levels.

How are they considered "FINS" if they don't even project from the buidling face? It should be interesting to see when I go down for a look ~

Back