Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

I was there yesterday (Jan. 31, 2010):

- They again said that construction is 4 months ahead of schedule.
- They dug the hole for the parking garage and retail stores up to Park Lawn and I see shoring in place.
- Sales rep said 2nd crane is going up on Tuesday this week on the side of the sales centre closest to Park Lawn.
- They mentioned prices went up again on Jan. 30, 2010.

I asked if we can get exposed ceiling in our particular unit (Biltmore on 3rd floor). They said we can and it will give about 6 inches extra ceiling height (with HVAC & water ducts throughout of course). So that will mean that the ceiling height would be about 10'.

Also asked about participation on the condo board. They said there will be 2 condo boards, 1 for each building. Seats will be decided after building registration.

Sorry if I posted redundant info, but I'm a condo newbie :)

I came across this blog and i'm very excited to see that the future owners are as psyched about the building being done.I can't wait.

They told me that the construction of both towers is to go on at the same time. This way there would be less disturbance. Let's hope that there are no delays :)

I'm stoked!

Hi all, just purchased the raleigh unit at south beach and I'm excited about the progress....
Sounds like the first building will be up in the summer of 2011, not worried about view, I was told the buildings will be
recessed back on the 4 acre site and the area is not very congested...makes me feel great about my purchase, now that I see all these positive posts...see you by the pool summer 2011 :D

I was there yesterday (Jan. 31, 2010):

- They again said that construction is 4 months ahead of schedule.
- They dug the hole for the parking garage and retail stores up to Park Lawn and I see shoring in place.
- Sales rep said 2nd crane is going up on Tuesday this week on the side of the sales centre closest to Park Lawn.

If they haven''t completed the garage yet, then you're probably looking at October of 2011 for the lower floors and March 2012 for the uppers. It's a comparable size building to many others and that seems to be about the rate of construction.

Hi all, just purchased the raleigh unit at south beach and I'm excited about the progress....
Sounds like the first building will be up in the summer of 2011, not worried about view, I was told the buildings will be
recessed back on the 4 acre site and the area is not very congested...makes me feel great about my purchase, now that I see all these positive posts...see you by the pool summer 2011 :D

not too worried about the view as well - sagamore at high level - see you by the pool!!!

Just finished finalizing deal for tower 2 unit. I believe tower 1 in summer 2011 and tower 2 will be summer 2012
Anyone know better?

They also are saying the reason for being 4 months ahead is due to mild winter.

Jon Jack, what tower are you in? you sound like tower 1 but I thought it was sold out

I think that date is standard for most people in the bottom half of tower
the crain is up for tower 2 and they are still working on shoring at parklawn

Here are some update pics! That is P1 I believe. Pretty nice seeing it up and going.
IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Last edited:
that's a pretty spammy post, and should only be in the real estate section of the forum.....

Back