Toronto Sherway Gardens Expansion | ?m | 2s | Cadillac Fairview | DIALOG

Regarding the Transit Hub location -
I would expect that the adjacent parkade would be demolished once the subway is extended, which could form a grand entrance to the mall, but that still doesn't fix the overall plan.

This is such a lazy concept. Sherway needs to look at Dufferin/Bloor, Bathurst/Bloor and Dundas West/Bloor designs for inspiration on how to properly urbanize and intensify underutilized land.

It's like they just copy pasted the plans for Scarborough Centre.

Also, I thought the whole point of developing these parking lots were to avoid having the mall just expand more one-story wings into it? So why are those still on this plan? It seems like they have no intention of altering their existing property, which defeats the purpose of getting rid of the parking lots.

I think. cadilac fairview you should build a t and t supermarket where Nordstrom is now once they close down in June or downstairs where Saks fith avenues mens department and pusatrials Saks food hall used to be

I think. cadilac fairview you should build a t and t supermarket where Nordstrom is now once they close down in June or downstairs where Saks fith avenues mens department and pusatrials Saks food hall used to be
I would love a whole foods but honestly not sure the mall space is best for grocery...

Sherway is getting an Eataly.

I doubt a T&T would ever go to Sherway Gardens. T&T is really picky about their locations.

yeah abut t and t supermarket is going in at Fairview mall and it's by same owner as sherway gardens they dont choose where to go they go wheere they are told to go

yeah abut t and t supermarket is going in at Fairview mall and it's by same owner as sherway gardens they dont choose where to go they go wheere they are told to go

T and T's real estate needs are now facilitated by its owner, Loblaws. They will have access to any property that makes sense, based on location, demos and rent.

They are also ramping up expansion substantially, T and T is now going into London, Ontario and just opened in Montreal.

I doubt a T&T would ever go to Sherway Gardens. T&T is really picky about their locations.

In Coquitlam outside Vancouver, T&T is going into a free-standing former HBC Home Outfitters store. If there's an empty Home Oufitters or future empty Bed, Bath or Beyond near Sherway Gardens, then they could take that space.

they're not going to build a free standing t and t supermarket nera sherway gardens when they can build one in Sherway gardens they're building one in Fairview

Back