Toronto Sherbourne Common, Canada's Sugar Beach, and the Water's Edge Promenade | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto | Teeple Architects

We have spent a lot of time down there over the last five years. It's such a nice spot with a kid - you can relax by the water with a snack, play in the splash pads, a little playground, climb the hills and big rock, play in the sand, sunbathe, eat pizza (the old place was great, but PiCo is fine too), skate, play with dogs, etc. And all accessible by separated bike lanes from any direction. Hopefully the trees come back strong this year. I'm looking forward to seeing it all the way to the Parliament slip, though won't be down there nearly as often this summer.

Coming Summer 2025.

IMG_9633.jpeg

Last edited:
Thankfully, it's not named Unfinished Catapult..or I'd be quite weary of leaning onto it like that on that end... >.<

Terrific to see T.O. will have Lozano-Hemmer's first permanent Canadian piece! I can already see the 'Unfinished Arch' inspiring a new generation of Leaning Tower of Pisa-esque selfie-takers! Yet another icon is born!

Back