Toronto Scotiabank North Tower at Bay Adelaide Centre | 140.2m | 32s | Brookfield | KPMB

20200123_080334.jpg
20200123_080430.jpg

Could those who were around at that time correctly identify where it went into the Simpson's building? My assumption is here: https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.6513...4!1sBSxAW3BZ-XWyGiaLWQ4kwQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Apparently not - found this showing a connection right above the east arch.
It must have lead into a staircase at a half a floor level based on the nearby windows.
It must also have been restored after the bridge was removed.

photo-toronto-richmond-at-bay-looking-e-simpsons-dressed-for-christmas-1964.jpg

Last edited:
Just noticed this thread was renamed to "Scotiabank North Tower". Is that officially the designated name for this building? I've only seen references to Bay Adelaide Centre North.

(Or has it always been named this way and I've just had my head up my ***?)

Just noticed this thread was renamed to "Scotiabank North Tower". Is that officially the designated name for this building? I've only seen references to Bay Adelaide Centre North.

(Or has it always been named this way and I've just had my head up my ***?)
Relatively recent official naming and the thread didn't get a lot of updates until we started seeing the core.

In case it was not clear from the photo - along with the core rising up, there are now visible steel skeleton girders built as well.

According to where those girders stand in the photo up above. You will have a 100% blockage of the Eaton Centre Building from this floor at the Scotia Tower.

Back