Toronto Roncesvalles Lofts | ?m | 6s | Triumph | David Peterson

I like the way the front of the building looks with the metal cladding but Im not so big on the way the back looks.

looking good

This building is turning out well. I'm just not fond of the colour. In a few years it may look just as bad as the loft on King west of Bathurst

actually, i think this "mossy" green will look really natural and fit in with the surrounding trees (on the back end and courtyard). metal, moss green, and apparently there will be horizontal wood panels on the ritchie/gas station corner up to the second floor. = beautiful.

Yes I too heard that there will be wood panels wrapping around the second floor. They are also going to be putting a mesh/screen in the back alley.

It will definitely be one of the more unique condo buildings on the West West side..

I did some playing around with different colours than the puke colour and hope it a test or the base coat.

As is>
IMG_oct-16-09-0016.jpg

Test
IMG_oct-16-09-0016-test-2.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0016-test-6.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0015-test-1.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0017-test-3.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0017-test-4.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0017-test-5.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0017-test-6.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0017-test-7.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0017-test-8.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0017-test-9.jpg

actually, i think this "mossy" green will look really natural and fit in with the surrounding trees (on the back end and courtyard). metal, moss green, and apparently there will be horizontal wood panels on the ritchie/gas station corner up to the second floor. = beautiful.

I spoke with the builder yesterday and he confirmed there will be a wood composite material ,as he mentioned there is some fire hazzard with real wood, below the 3rd floor window on the front of Ritchie.

Also along the alley way (gas station) a mesh type screen will wrap along the building where you see a cut out and columns. The mesh is to provide some privacy for the residence but still allows light to filtre through.

Dec 12 Visit

IMG_dec-12-09-0003.jpg

Here what looks like in the green before been asked again
IMG_dec-12-09-0004.jpg

IMG_dec-12-09-0005.jpg

IMG_dec-12-09-0007.jpg

IMG_dec-12-09-0008.jpg

Again in green
IMG_dec-12-09-0009.jpg

It would look better had another colour been selected but that being said, it's still vibrant looking and stands out. Still...... blue or red would have been something more to my liking... This city needs more colour in buildings.

CIMG1681.jpg

The side screened panels have been completely installed along the alley, facing Dundas street.
And it looks like they are beginning to install the staircases for units that have chosen roof top patio space.
Patio space owners will have options for partial green roof as well as a pergolas.

Move in date is scheduled in the middle of May 2010 for ground floor units... I can't wait.

** I still like this colour green.

Attachments

• CIMG1681.jpg
    CIMG1681.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:

Back