Toronto River City Condos Phase 3 | 99.66m | 29s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

Finally!

Now that Gears has opened, the staff and customers think it's fine to just park on the sidewalk. You'd think a bike shop and its customers would know better.
Did gears move? Haven't been there in a while but used the shop regularly.

Waterfront Toronto will begin implementing design refinements on Trolley Crescent following public feedback on proposed design solutions in December 2020.

The design interventions, including benches, armour stone, bollards and bike rings, are intended to improve safety and ensure that everyone knows how to use the woonerf properly.

Installation of the new design elements will begin on September 15, 2021 between 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday, with the goal of being complete by the end of October 2021.

Construction pylons will be placed along the southern, eastern, and northern legs of Trolley Crescent, reducing the roadway to one northbound lane.

The installation work will require temporary alternating lane closures and strategic staging of the work on Trolley Crescent, as well as temporary detours related to lane closures on River Street, to ensure minimal disruption of traffic flows.

Access to all buildings and services (i.e. garbage collection, emergency vehicles or any other usual services) will be maintained.

There are no anticipated impacts to pedestrian and cyclist access on Trolley Crescent during this time.

Waterfront Toronto will continue to provide updates as work progresses.
Everything looks good other than the fact they are going to put gravel along Corktown park.

Grass is in rough shape now but that's because of vehicles. Will easily grow back once they are kept off it.

Oh nice spot to be. I wonder why the move their first spot was still in a great location and pretty busy
Yeah, not really sure. It definitely has better exposure as there would be more foot fall and the passing Streetcars on that corner. Also, that unit seemed to be vacant for a long time so maybe there was some renting advantages with a bit of a cut price but I am only guessing!

Just a couple of snaps, taken Sept 28th, 2021 from the Don River Trail.

First, I'm standing in front of the connection to Corktown Common:

1632866685371.png

Now just a bit further north:

1632866709920.png

Finally, from beside the old Eastern Avenue bridge:

1632866752693.png

I'm sure someone else took this shot some time ago.........but as I was out on my sojourn today, I noticed that this building is the view terminus for Adelaide Street if you're looking east from Jarvis.

Two pics, one without Zoom, one with Zoom; taken November 9th, 2021:

1636496069998.png

1636496084240.png

Back