Toronto Ripley's Aquarium of Canada | 13.11m | 2s | Ripley Entertainment | B+H

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Lawyer: He is clearly a fish your Honour, I rest my case.
Judge: I think that about settles it. Defendant is guilty. I sentence you to life in a prison tank while tourists and children bang on the glass shouting in shrill voices.

Yea sounds about right

Sept 19th:

QgpBl.jpg

a8oan.jpg

V5KCJ.jpg

I was told it would be a white roof during a public meeting a few years ago. A green roof would have been cost-prohibitive because of the extra weight to support a green roof and the irregular spacing of the roof columns.

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5V 2T6

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 12 253494 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Sep 26, 2012

Project: First Party New

Description: In conjunction with the new Ripley's Aquarium, the CN Tower and the redevelopment of the gateway treatment along Front Street West, to erect and display one ground sign at a height of 10.67 metres, containing two sign faces, each displaying electronic moving copy, each facing northerly and easterly respectively. The easterly-facing sign face, is curved and is approximately 35 square metres in sign face area. The northerly-facing sign face is 1.25 metres wide by 2.88 metres long. In addition to the two sign faces containing electronic static copy, two additional signs are proposed on top of the ground sign structure, each facing easterly and westerly and each displaying "La Tour CN Tower - Ripley's Aquarium Canada" and "Ripley's Aquarium Canada", respectively. **CN Tower** **Ripley's Aquarium**

Don't forget most of the outer shell hasn't been constructed yet. The overall shape won't have much of a roof at all with all the angular walls.

I believe any roof surface the building has is concrete pavers

Back