Toronto Richmond Adelaide Centre: EY Tower | 188.05m | 40s | Oxford Properties | Kohn Pedersen Fox

can you provide the source for this quarterly report? Is it colliers'; cushman wakefield? Other? I'm actually doing some research on this topic. Thanks.

cbre

I fixed the pictures so you suckers don't have to crank your necks anymore. Myeah, see!

EY1.jpg
EY2.jpg
EY3.jpg

Attachments

• EY1.jpg
    EY1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 834
  • EY2.jpg
    EY2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 868
  • EY3.jpg
    EY3.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 841
Even though it won't have that much impact on the skyline I hope they manage to keep all the odd angles in this one--as an example more than anything.

Last edited:
I wish everyone could start showing pieces of the actual cladding in their proposals before they get approved.maybe a 6'x6' if feasible. I'm hoping this project in particular has enough reflectivity to show off the angles.

^Wouldn't that be rather expensive? Creating a one-off piece before mass production begins would be rather pointless.

Full-size "Visual Mock-ups" (VMU's) are the norm in the industry so that the architect and building owner can see the window and mullion colours under different lighting conditions. I would hate to get the city bureaucracy involved in this process.

Thanks - looks like the front facade has morphed into a "hood".
Nice big brother to Oxford's MNP Tower in Vancouver.

Last edited:
Strange, the art deco building has 16 floors in real life but it's facade is only 13 floors in that model?:confused:

The deco building is being demolished. A replica with original limestone accents will be incorporated in the new tower.

Back