Toronto Richmond Adelaide Centre: EY Tower | 188.05m | 40s | Oxford Properties | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Ah here's some info about 111 Richmond ... it's about 200,000 square feet and has been empty of a while now, due to renovations.

There's only about 40,000 square feet - largest new tenant ... google ... they're moving / expanding from 1 dundas.

i thikn this building is beautiful! i like the renders much better than i did the bay adelaide centre renders. the only thing stopping it from being my favourite project is height, even if they added another 10 stories on i'd still be alot happier with it height wise than i am now... ideally i think 50 stories would've been perfect here. regardless it still looks beautiful

The only reason people are suggesting this to be taller is entirely due to height fetish.

I believe this building should be taller so that it complies with the city of Toronto's new building heights as suggested on the Downtown Vision Height Map. This building falls within the district of 137m, 45 st to unlimited height. If the city if cutting back the height of other buildings because they are too tall for their area, then similarly buildings that are too short should need to meet the minimum designated height requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how to get to the Oxford Big Block link directly from the Oxford corporate website? I can't seem to find any link.

The proposed building is lovely, for a different site! Restore the Concourse building!

Does Oxford own the building fronting Richmond & York? its not exactly an architectural gem and it abuts the existing RAC lands. Much better site for this IMO

Does Oxford actually OWN any of those other sites? A developer can only build on land that they own. This sounds obvious, but we keep getting posts from people who seem to have forgotten that fact.

Yeah. Oxford owns lots of sites all around the downtown core.

I believe this building should be taller so that it complies with the city of Toronto's new building heights as suggested on the Downtown Vision Height Map. This building falls within the district of 137m, 45 st to unlimited height. If the city if cutting back the height of other buildings because they are too tall for their area, then similarly buildings that are too short should need to meet the minimum designated height requirements.

The Downtown Vision Height Map is not Toronto's new building heights. It is simply a recommendation at this point, and not enacted into any kind of bylaws.

lmao. Patience young grasshoppers!! (I actually think the new building proposed was much more interesting than the old, and sometimes great things come in smaller packages.)

Not to burst any bubbles but I don't think anything will happen here for the foreseeable future.

Back