Toronto Residences Of College Park Condos | ?m | 51s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Purchasers can still choose their finishings. One is 1,645 square feet and costs $799,900, and the other one is 2,370 square feet with a pricetag of $1.21 million.

Considering location and size this sounds stupid cheap.

The crowd you saw was probably for the Thursday opening event I referred to earlier.

Looks real purdy at night as the colours slowly change.

I see RoCP diretly out of my lab window in Mars and the more I see it the more I grow to detest this building. The sporadic placement of the opaque panels at the top, the gaudy podium and the unfinished concrete roof looks horrible.

ROCP is definitely better viewed from afar, or in low light conditions. Up close and in the midday sun it's pretty rough.

I've known a few women of which the same can be said.

Re: Residence of College Park Tower I & 2 [RoCP

fiendishlibrarian, that's hilarious. I agree, I walk by the site almost a few times a week and from afar it's really stunning and all the panoramic pics but when you get up close, it's kinda unappealing, especially that podium.

The same can be said about a lot of modern-day architecture... get too close and the imperfections appear.

Boy, that's HDTV-era talk, that is...

It's too bad people didn't look this closely 30 years ago.

The City Planning Documents are not posted on the first page...

AoD you seem to be good at finding these links - can you post them please?

Is 505 feet a corrected update of the new heights?

Am I correct that the towers are to be constructed at 45s & 52s and the original plan was 39s and 46s?

I'm trying to get correct up to date height info and just want the proper background documentation.

www.toronto.ca/legdocs/20.../it043.pdf

On page 14:

"The owner obtained Site Plan Approval (file: TE SPC 20010059) on January 22, 2003 for a
mixed-use development with a 39-storey and 45-storey residential tower and 12 townhouses.
The Committee of Adjustment (application A0130/03TEY) in a decision made on May 7, 2003,
granted variances to permit additional height, reduced recreational space for the various unit
types, reduced personal recreation space for the various unit types, and permitted a residential
gross floor area in excess of that permitted by section 22 of By-law 840-78. This decision is
final and binding.
The owner applied for an amendment to Site Plan Approval on November 19, 2003 (file: 03
194470 STE 27 SA). The application reflects the granted variances for 6 additional storeys on
each residential tower thereby resulting in a mixed use development with a maximum of 1,264
residential units and a maximum 45-storey and 51-storey residential tower. The proposal
includes 12 townhouses which abut the west limit of Barbara Ann Scott Park. Staff anticipate
approval of the amendment to Site Plan Approval in July 2004."

They also mention a six storey addition to 777 Bay that would run along Bay St. Does anyone know anything about that?

I may (or may not) be going down to City Hall to look at Building Permits... if I go, is there any other specific addresses that anyone would like me to check for height?

Buildings missing height on my list:

1) Pinnacle Building A
2) HarbourView Estates I
3) College Park II
4) Telus Tower
5) Number One York Quay South Tower
6) Pinnacle Building D (Come to think of it, I don't think an application has been submitted for this phase yet... at least not one we know about)
7) If anything is going on at the Parkside Village proposal site

And of course confirmation on RoCP I.

Back