Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Hey, caltrane, I like it. Short and to the point. Roof steel very visible. A nice supplement to the photos.

Caltrane's video:

[video=youtube;EFEnQBNdTc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFEnQBNdTc0[/video]

Cal, did you use the video insert button? I just thought I'd grab your video and test out that function myself. Seems like it works fine. This new functionality is great!

26 Jan 2010 zoom in from west end:

dsc00101hu.jpg

Thanks for the updates urbandreamer!... all your pics really depict how many cranes there are in the skyline!

We have cranes everywhere!... the Ritz slant adds a tremendous amount of height to the building!.. the MLS crane is coming down too!

Posted on January 27, 2010 by Urbanation
Latest construction photo of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel & Residences.

Click below link to see their photo update
source: Urbanation's twitter page

Last edited:
Walking around downtown I saw some really nice angles on The Ritz and I couldn't help myself from filming a few more shots, then I got carried away. Does this make me a skyscraper geek?

[video=youtube;2wHmJbRuFG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wHmJbRuFG0[/video]

Since it was such a sunny day I decided to snap a photo out my window. I stuck it in the Ritz thread but it has a few projects in it.

4313264891_cbc53a84d3_b.jpg

looks a little bit cold outside.. brr.

I wonder if any additional pieces of the steel elements for the roof have been installed, since I was there last.
The glass looks sleek from this angle, and with the RBC very modern. Also the slant is very visible and it should have some decent hieght now that it's finishing up.

btw: TOvibe that is acool video, I'll have to mix it up like that for my next update!!

Last edited:
I got tired of waiting and I can finish Ritz faster than those guys. LOL

4313628029_79d77335d0_o.jpg

(Original courtesy Mo-tage plus my questionable Photoshop skills)

Back