Toronto RBC WaterPark Place III | 140.2m | 30s | Oxford Properties | WZMH

A lot of cranes in that last picture, I count 11. It took a while to get going but now this area is changing fast.

I see
3 at Southcore
2 at Infinity
2 at Ãce
3 at RBC WaterPark Place
3 at Pier 27

Today for the first time there are more than 20 people working on the foundation.

Before this scheme was hatched, there was this. These renders come from a book I scanned that was published 1989.

Attachments

• waterpark rendering 1988.jpg
    waterpark rendering 1988.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 409
Yeah, as much as we complain about anonymous boxes, having all those domes and pyramids would have been far worse.

Those towers were going to be called the World Trade Centre, hence the Residences of the World Trade Centre which were built at Yonge and Queens Quay.

I can't believe how much dirt the excavated out of there. That's a huge footprint. Did it all go to the Spit? I'm trying to think of another recent project with that big of a footprint. How many stories below grade?

I can't believe how much dirt the excavated out of there. That's a huge footprint. Did it all go to the Spit? I'm trying to think of another recent project with that big of a footprint. How many stories below grade?

Two. Three perhaps, but I'm positive it's two.

Back