Toronto PJ Condos | 156.96m | 48s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Can't wait to see what the plaza ends up looking like. That corner has been a mess for as long as i can remember.

PJ Aerial.JPG

PC: @jgazze

Ballroom, Jack Astors, Fifth Social Club and some others banded together during the first reopening last summer to provide a Tapas-like restaurant patio with 'food trucks' from each restaurant to socially distanced groups in that parking lot.

They were very much figuring it out last summer, It's really cool to see this version of it come to life!

Ballroom, Jack Astors, Fifth Social Club and some others banded together during the first reopening last summer to provide a Tapas-like restaurant patio with 'food trucks' from each restaurant to socially distanced groups in that parking lot.

They were very much figuring it out last summer, It's really cool to see this version of it come to life!
This is on the parking lot that's going to be turned into a park, right? I also heard someone say there's (or at least there was last summer) another 'food-court'-style patio on the rooftop of a parkade in the same neighbourhood, on Adelaide I think. Is that true?

This is to become the park, yes. I've not heard about anything on top of the garage but that would likely be the one linked to 100 Simcoe.
Hope they keep that freaky colour scheme somehow.

Wait, why the hell are all these posts in the PJ Condos thread? My bad, wrong thread! Back on topic please.
And if you do that again...you'll give yourself a forum vacation? Just kidding! <3

...and all good though. :)

Just to be ripped up again in a year for the John Street Revitalization!

You can literally see the crew working on the hydro infrastructure in advance of the John Street Streetscaping, at work on this road segment in that pic.

Back