Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

More glazing on podium levels:

PXL_20240120_155926402.jpg

I didn't want to offend skycandy-san's potentially matured status though, so I tried to keep my line of questioning age neutral. But yeah, that Simpson's meme did come to my mind... >.<

Yelling at clouds can lead to unintended consequences such as a turtle flying on a cloud throwing spiked eggs on those who holler too much.

...with a 105 floors of potential residences pooping, I suspect that mobile crane is working on the bottom end (no pun intended) *plumbing to contain it all.

*Note: Those large stacked concrete pipes that said crane is likely lifting into place.

At some point in the near future the existing tower crane will need to be moved or altered to be able to climb with the tower section.

At some point in the near future the existing tower crane will need to be moved or altered to be able to climb with the tower section.
Climbing frame can be installed around the current existing tower sections to allow this crane to move. Upwards just has not been installed yet as they still have about four more floors before they need it

Climbing frame can be installed around the current existing tower sections to allow this crane to move. Upwards just has not been installed yet as they still have about four more floors before they need it
Could be, that said I do not recall ever seeing in Toronto a tower crane installing a climbing frame after the fact without a significant dismantling of crane. It begs the question why wasn't the climbing frame installed when this tower crane was first erected just months ago?

Back