Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

A possible future view of how 95 and 90 floor towers would look on the site:

Toronto Model 06-22-24 One Yonge.png

@Bibi L

I assume they won't be cladding the centre portion of the transfer slab... after all the work you did painting it (be sure to wash your hands 🖌️).

img_7496-jpeg.575570

Bibi L

Shots fired!

IMG_1607.png

Original photo by me taken on January 14, 2024:

I am armed with an iMac, a Huion Kamvas Pro 16" 2.5k, and Adobe Photoshop! Oh, I am also armed with a 2024 iPad Air with an Apple Pencil Pro and Affinity Photo and Procreate! My arm of choice? An iPhone 15 Pro Max!

@Bibi L @kotsy

Bring it on!

Shots fired!

View attachment 575662

Original photo by me taken on January 14, 2024:

I am armed with an iMac, a Huion Kamvas Pro 16" 2.5k, and Adobe Photoshop! Oh, I am also armed with a 2024 iPad Air with an Apple Pencil Pro and Affinity Photo and Procreate! My arm of choice? An iPhone 15 Pro Max!

@Bibi L @kotsy

Bring it on!

@Johnny Au

Wow so much bragging about your tech... so I checked out your Instagram. Hope you realize your Tesla will be jacked within a week.👮‍♀️

tesla-johnny-dog.jpg

@Johnny Au

Wow so much bragging about your tech... so I checked out your Instagram. Hope you realize your Tesla will be jacked within a week.👮‍♀️

View attachment 575704
I have my secret lair. All full of tech goodies that Batman, Iron Man, and James Bond covet.

Well, I don’t have a secret lair and I am not on Insta and I don’t have a Tesla, but there is no problems with wishing.

Back