Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Z8P_8691.jpg
Z8P_8699.jpg

They moved the last two forms up to level 26 today.
The SPA floor plans are separated between 17-26 & 27-30 but I can’t find the difference on the phase 2 / phase 3 plans.
Yonge street “final?” paving complete, lines marked out and some partially painting completed too. Maybe one or two more days to opening Yonge fully??? Edit. (Moving traffic to East side next. Paving under the tracks is not complete.) No rain in the forecast for tomorrow. :):):):)
IMG_2051.jpeg

IMG_6408.jpeg

IMG_2037.jpeg

IMG_2054.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha, I’ve been watching this website for years. Recently I decided to make an account and upload pictures.
Yeah I will say that I was part of the site too for about a year and a half before I create an account to be able to post and share threads absolutely amazing community to join for building lovers

Yeah I will say that I was part of the site too for about a year and a half before I create an account to be able to post and share threads absolutely amazing community to join for building lovers
@Bibi L
Hmmmmm….. I started visiting UT in 2007 when the Ltower project was first announced. I created an account later that year and finally made my first post in Oct 2015. That was when the red aircraft warning lights were just installed at the top the Ltower and the boiler plume was lit a firing red. I waited 8 years for a terrible first post and my worst picture to date.

@Bibi L
Hmmmmm….. I started visiting UT in 2007 when the Ltower project was first announced. I created an account later that year and finally made my first post in Oct 2015. That was when the red aircraft warning lights were just installed at the top the Ltower and the boiler plume was lit a firing red. I waited 8 years for a terrible first post and my worst picture to date.
I’ve seen that post. That was not terrible. Everybody has to start somewhere. It seems we all first visited this site years before our first posts. lol.

Edit: Here is a photo of the “fire” atop L Tower. Created by the aircraft warning lights and boiler plumes.

IMG_5226.jpeg

Last edited:

Back