Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

gotta love how parks and rec is wasting hundreds of thousands of section 37 cash on some free parking for its staff.. Take the freaking bus.

No surprise. It's only 3 stalls for staff. More concerning are the 30 grade level parking stalls. This is a neighborhood with extreme densities with extreme property values. Any surface stalls are going to look out of place and the value will be in the millions. Still wasted usage of grade level space if part of a larger complex than surface parking

No surprise. It's only 3 stalls for staff. More concerning are the 30 grade level parking stalls. This is a neighborhood with extreme densities with extreme property values. Any surface stalls are going to look out of place and the value will be in the millions. Still wasted usage of grade level space if part of a larger complex than surface parking
there aren't 30 grade level spaces - not sure where you got that impression. That reference I believe is to the visitor parking stalls underground, which will operate as paid commercial parking.

edit: wow, nevermind. There's no surface parking in the SPA application for the first phase. wonder if that's an error or the parking is going somewhere else.

I hope it's a mistake. In close proximity down there is bad in any direction. There shouldn't be any surface stalls, angled driveway parking or otherwise, by Sugar Wharf park.

Not much happening on site recently, but hey -20c will chase away most folks from working outside. Pic below today around 5 pm. More light now and the harbour seems to have frozen over this week.
A0998E4B-9B54-4C50-99D0-A51BDEB90FDD.jpeg

Updated gif of progress. This time tried to center images from the wall so it’s less shaky. Also not many pictures from the last few weeks due to the snow giving the time lapse a weird look.
Also added a picture update from today, looks like they’ve added a 3rd concrete pump at the bottom of the picture where the end of the ramp used to be.

Edit: it appears my gif file is too large. I’ll try and figure something out.

Edit 2: I uploaded the gif from my phone to the internet, here's the link for it (https://gfycat.com/AppropriateMiserableGuillemot)

96C64F3D-1C87-47DD-A03E-B4BB9088E256.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I observed an excavator with few long arms and a smallish bucket reach down the ramp to pull up material to load dump trucks. It seemed to be a slow process.

@someMidTowner
Oh boy, I've only been here for a few weeks and I'm already stepping on peoples toes. (Also, love the stitches with the CIBC Square projects)

To be clear, I love your pics and gif (keep em coming!), and I really was just meaning to give a grateful shout out to @someMidTowner, who often takes that upon himself for our benefit.

@someMidTowner
Oh boy, I've only been here for a few weeks and I'm already stepping on peoples toes. (Also, love the stitches with the CIBC Square projects)

No you're not. Keep them coming.

Back