Toronto Pinnacle on Adelaide | 144.47m | 46s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

We've brought a lot of outside updates here to UrbanToronto, so we figured we'd change it up a bit and show off the view from one of the suites on the 33rd floor! Pretty sweet view if you ask us! ;)

1233341_591901437514542_126816475_n.jpg

As a performance piece it would be wonderful to have the Enbridge Stack creating perfect donut shaped non toxic smoke rings every hour on the hour

That's actually an awesome idea! Maybe spout out the amount of rings the time currently is too. I.e. if it is 3:00 have it spout out 3 rings.

Probably insanely expensive to do though.

so we figured we'd change it up a bit and show off the view from one of the suites on the 33rd floor! Pretty sweet view if you ask us! ;)

Lol, the view that the 33rd floor of Cinema Tower used to have. Do I see a pane of glass on Theatre Park?

As a performance piece it would be wonderful to have the Enbridge Stack creating perfect donut shaped non toxic smoke rings every hour on the hour

It's the Enwave District Heating Plant stack - not Enbridge, which is the pipeline and local gas distribution utility company.

Last edited:
This building is forgettable, but in a good way. The vicinity could really use a signature tower though. Maybe Picasso will add interest from some vantage points.

Hi Everyone,

Just recently joined and for the life of me can't figure out how to start a new thread (feeling really stupid). Anyhow, am looking to purchase a 1 BR at Pinnacle for an investment standpoint. Pros/Cons? Any reviews? Either that or the Yards (at Bathurst/Lakeshore) or Inifinity. Any help would be much appreciated!

You need to hit a certain number of posts (not sure how many) before you can start a thread.

Okay thanks!!! I thought something was wrong with me!

Back to my original question about this property? How does one feel about it for a 3 year time horizon investment point of view?

Back