Toronto Pinnacle on Adelaide | 144.47m | 46s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

photo13_zps8912f04f.jpg~original

Real brick, wow kudos on that. However, this thing is going to be incredibly dark between the dark windows, black spandrel, black precast and black brick. Wish there was some kind of accent to break it up.

Last edited:
Yeah, an accent would help, but I'll still take these darker tones over the more insipid blue/green glass craze.

I'm pretty pumped for whatever is going into the lot right across the street, on the s/e corner of Adelaide and John. In fact, I'm pretty pumped for the whole entertainment district being developed. It's going to be a dense little cluster of activity in 5-10 years.

Thanks for the all the updates Pinnacle. Awesome!

Anytime! We appreciate the passion that UT members have for the city, and for projects like ours. We'll hopefully post updates weekly. We are quite excited to see Pinnacle on Adelaide rise!

What a great shot!

The crane on the south side, low rise component of the Pinnacle on Adelaide project, is coming down today.

Real, actual brick! Will wonders never cease.

It will be dark, but hopefully it'll form a nice contrast against the Festival and Cinema towers.

Not always. Park side village is quite nice, but its from EI Richmond.

While I like cinema tower for it's colour, it is nowhere near as refined as this building. Both building have their place in this city, and I wouldn't want a city full of just one kind of building.

On the other hand, this building is looking damn good.

The brickwork is looking very nice. Good choice of colour too.

On another note: Those uneven floor to ceiling heights on Festival Tower...tsk.

Last edited:
This tower is a dark, brooding grey tower done RIGHT. It's grey done intentionally and tastefully. It's not the most architecturally innovative, no, but it does an honest and successful job of being a Toronto-style condo tower.

Hariri Pontarini continues to impress me! :)

Back