Mississauga Pinnacle Grand Park 1 & 2 | 152.39m | 48s | Pinnacle | Turner Fleischer

^P+S copy and paste job

I'll accept that part of the answer, thanks. I'd also accept being efficient and recycling old designs (recycling is good for the environment). So you get 50%. Nice try though. Thanks for playing.

It is nice at least to see a developer for once try to market their tower as part an urban lifestyle, instead of as a solitary tower in a giant greenfield, like all the rest in MCC.

Curves that don't match with straight lines. Ew. I don't like it at all. The podium is nice, and the lines are nice, but mashing it with curves is gross.

Which two aA projects are copy and paste?

I'll answer that: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnun. I mean 'none'. It's true that they are variations on a theme however...

This one is not so much a P+S copy and paste so much as it is a Pinnacle copy and paste. If the developer wants the same thing that they got from Page + Steele downtown, what are P+S going to say when Pinnacle forks over the cash? "No"?

I had hoped this was where Sheridan's new campus would go. I heard it's earmarked for land north of Living Arts, but I'm not a fan of that idea. High rises should be clustered towards the middle, with a mixed height college campus being the ideal kind of buffer development to place between high and low density.

I echo you that. I didnt like the idea of the Sheridan being right next to Sq1 and the Daniel's condos. I wonder if they will make people to pay to park at sq1 in the future. If the areas around there have ticket both, people that goes to the college don't want to pay for parking at school, then they will park at the mall when is still free. Also, I am little bit afraid that the condos will be rent out to students more than for own use.

I think if they build that condo to be 38 stories..that's higher than any of the condos on the south side..won't that look too werid? I wonder if that plan is confirmed.

Oh no! Not students renting condos! Whatever shall we do?!? Someone has to rent/buy them! I don't see the big deal there.

Hey, I'm just saying what I feel about the school building there. Of course I know nothing we can do about it and is expected anyways.

I think Sheridan is in the perfect location, right next to the Living Arts Centre, which is right next to City Hall, which is right next to the Library.

^ I agree, it's in the best location as far as I'm concerned.

20100714093.jpg

site of the first tower
20100714100.jpg

in due time this view will be fully developed and packed with people...
20100714102.jpg

20100714104.jpg

20100714106.jpg

20100714113.jpg

20100714094.jpg

20100714109.jpg

20100714111.jpg

20100714112.jpg

Back