Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Can this tower be increased to say 60 Floors? That would have been niser... what do you think guys, is it too late for Pinnacle to do so?

Great, more green madness along the Gardiner.

Nothing wrong with a bit of green glass. And I kinda like the Success towers too. Pinnacle will be blessing Mississauga with it's recycled designs shortly.

"A bit of green glass"? Are you kidding? The designs of Success 1 & 2 are OK, but nothing that warrants more than a passing glance. There are some good floor plan layouts in there, I'll give them that.

Me too! I never understood why some people refer to this as 'SUCK-cess Tower'? There are a lot of uglier towers in this area, not to mention other spots downtown *cough*UpTown*cough*.
I'm just blinded by all the green glass.

It's not that this building is terrible on its own. It's certainly it is better than the first three. but when you start adding all the green glass towers together in such close proximity - it does look pretty terrible.

It's the same problem with Cityplace. There are a couple nice towers in that group but since they all look so similar, it just starts to do your head in to look at them. (although the Cityplace buildings are much nicer than these)

This one is really growing on me. Its hard to admit, but I am changing my mind and actually find myself liking this tower. I see it from my balcony every day and have until now resented it for being a part of my already limited view.

I too would like to think we could see something other than the ubiquitous blues and greens, but what I guess there are only so many colours that you can clad a building in. Purple, red and yellow all seem a bit wrong. And I am thankful it is not more GREY.

Does anyone have an up to date rendering of this one. My laziness prevents me from looking any more. I'm confused about the roof design, but love what I see on the new billboard at bay and harbour.

From today
20110225039.jpg

20110225040.jpg

nice stuff buddy ^^^ all of the sudden success 1 ain't look so tall. the glass works for me but MAN! talk about green-glass infestation (first pic). it really sucks how things just blend in together. an Uptown Residences would stand out like this guy:
fail-integration.jpg

i couldn't even recognize what i was looking at in that photo ^^^
i thought it was vancouver or something! nice work Jasonzed!

Back